No matter what your musical taste, you’ll be able to find a great luxury high end subwoofer to fit your needs. From under-the-sink models to sleek, heavy duty cabinets, there is a subwoofer out there perfect for you. So if you’re in the market for one of the best sounding and most luxurious options around, read on for our top picks.
A subwoofer is a loudspeaker that is designed to reproduce low-pitched audio frequencies known as bass. The typical frequency range for a subwoofer is about 20-200 Hz, although this varies depending on the design of the speaker and the acoustics of the room. Subwoofers are often used to enhance the sound quality of home theater systems and car audio systems.
There are two main types of subwoofers: passive and powered. Passive subwoofers require an external amplifier to power them, while powered subwoofers have an integrated amplifier built into the speaker cabinet. Most subwoofers are either sealed or ported enclosures, which affects the tuning and output of the speaker.
Sealed enclosures produce tighter, more accurate bass responses, while ported enclosures offer more bass output but can be less accurate. The term subwoofer also refers to a speaker that is placed below the main speakers of a sound system, usually as part of an enclosure that contains multiple drivers. This type of subwoofer is sometimes called a “sub-satellite” or simply a “sub”. Subwoofers can be used in many ways, including as the main speakers of a home-theater system. In this case, the woofer is often called a “sub-woofer” to distinguish it from the main woofers.
Top Luxury High End Subwoofer
Bowers & Wilkins PV1D
SVS PB-4000 13.5″ 1200W
- (2) PB-4000 13.5" 1200W Ported Box Subwoofer (Piano Gloss Black)
- A high-excursion 13.5-inch driver
- 1200 watts RMS 4000+ watts peak power amplifier
- Jaw-Dropping Bass Extension and Output with Pinpoint Control and Accuracy
Sonos Sub (Gen 3)
- All-new Sonos Sub - Hear and feel the difference with Sub, the wireless subwoofer for deep bass.
- No buzz, just bass - Two force-canceling drivers at the center of Sub eliminate vibration and rattle so you get powerful bass without any distortion.
- Made to be seen and heard - The award-winning and versatile design features a slim, sculptural shape and high-gloss finish. Stand Sub upright or lay it on its side.
- Lower lows and higher highs - Sub takes over the lowest frequencies, enhancing the midrange playback from paired speakers so you experience fuller, more detailed sound.
- More immersive entertainment - Connect Sub to Arc or Beam, and enjoy TV, movies, and video games like never before. Add a pair of One SL surrounds for an even more immersive home theater experience.
Monolith Powered Subwoofer
- THX Ultra Certified: THX engineers completed hundreds of different scientific tests to ensure the highest audio performance possible.
- The tests ensure the speaker can reach the high volumes necessary to achieve THX Reference Level without creating audible distortion or artifacts.
- THX Certified Ultra products are for large sized rooms, up to 3,000 cubic feet in size, with a 10-12 foot viewing distance from the screen.
- 15" Woofer: Enclosed in a cabinet made from HDF material, massive internal bracing, and outfitted with three ports that can utilize foam plugs to run the subwoofer in a sealed mode, or tune it as you see fit.
- 1000 Watt Amplifier: Each amplifier's transfer function, power output limiting and thermal protection are monitored to the millisecond and are customized for each individual driver.
JBL Professional EON618S
- JBL premium transducers
- 1000-Watts Highly efficient Class-D amplification
- Maximum SPL output: 134 dB
- System Type: Self Powered 18-Inch Subwoofer
- 3 Parametric EQs + Hi & Lo Shelf Gain and delay save and recall settings polarity Inversion
Luxury High End Subwoofer Benefits
In the market for a high end subwoofer? A good investment, these speakers can provide great benefits for your home audio system. Here are four reasons to consider a high end subwoofer:
1. They Can Produce Deeper, Richer Bass: A quality subwoofer can reproduce low-frequency sounds with great clarity, adding depth and richness to your music listening experience.
2. They Can Help Balance Your System’s Sound: If you have a stereo system with weak bass response, a good subwoofer can even things out and create a more balanced overall sound.
3. They Can Improve Your Home Theater Experience: A high end subwoofer is an essential part of any good home theater setup, providing powerful bass that will truly immerse you in the movie-watching experience.
4. They Can Make Your Music Sound Better: A good subwoofer can add depth to the music you listen to, so youll be able to hear all the different parts of the song more clearly. More than anything else, a subwoofer can really improve the way you listen to your music.
5. They Can Make Your TV Sound Better: A good subwoofer will really help make the sound of your television come to life. This is especially important when watching sports or movies, where youll need to hear every detail in order for you to enjoy the experience. A good subwoofer will improve the sound quality of your TV and movies.
6. They Can Make Your Video Games Sound Better: A good subwoofer can also make your video games sound better.
7. They Can Make Your Computer Sound Better: A good subwoofer can also improve the sound quality of your computer.
Luxury High End Subwoofer Buying Guide
If you’re looking for the best possible sound quality, then you need to invest in a high end subwoofer. But with so many different models on the market, it can be difficult to know which one is right for you. In this article, we’ll provide a guide to buying a high end subwoofer, so you can make an informed decision and get the most out of your audio system.
Firstly, it’s important to decide what kind of features you want your subwoofer to have. Do you need it to be wireless? Or would you prefer a model with a built-in amplifier? You also need to consider the size and shape of the subwoofer – will it fit comfortably in your space? Will it be placed in the same room as your speakers?
The most important factor is the size of the room. You don’t want to purchase a subwoofer that is too powerful for the room it will be used in. It’s also important to consider your budget and what type of sound you are looking for.
Some people prefer a more subtle sound while others prefer a more intense bass. There are a variety of different types of subwoofers on the market, so it’s important to do your research before making a purchase. Some of the popular subwoofer brands include JBL, Pioneer, and Sony.
Other factors to consider include the type of music you listen to, how loud you like to listen to music, and your budget. If you’re primarily interested in listening to classical or jazz music, then you don’t need as much bass as someone who likes to listen to hip-hop or rock music.
The type of enclosure also plays a role in the sound quality of the subwoofer. Some enclosures are designed to produce more bass than others. You also need to decide if you want a powered or unpowered subwoofer.
In conclusion, a high end subwoofer can provide an unmatched listening experience for music and movies. It can improve the sound quality of any audio system, making it perfect for those who want the best possible sound. If you are looking to purchase or upgrade a subwoofer, be sure to consider one of the high end models listed above. With their superior sound quality and design, they are sure to provide you with hours of enjoyment.