Garmin Descent Mk1, Watch-Sized Dive Computer with Surface GPS, Includes Fitness Features, Gray Sapphire with DLC Titanium Band
- Premium full-featured GPS dive computer in a sleek watch-style design; with bright 1.2” color display and topo mapping. Connectivity-Bluetooth Smart, ANT+, Wi-Fi
- Built-in sensors include 3-axis compass, gyroscope and Barometric altimeter as well as GPS and GLONASS capability that lets you Mark your dive entry and exit points for surface navigation
- Supports single-gas, multi-gas, gauge and apnea diving, including nitrox and trimix; plan your dives directly on the device
- Dive log lets you store and review data from up to 200 dives - and share online via Garmin connect and its included mobile app
- Features Elevate wrist heart rate technology with multisport activity profiles, performance metrics and smart notifications
Seiko SRP637 Men's Prospex Analog Automatic 200m Dive Stainless Steel Watch
- Case Dimension: 48mm x 13.8mm
- Seiko Cal. 4R36, 24 Jewels, Automatic with manual winding
- Second-Hand Halt Mechanism (Hacking)
- 41 Hours Power Reserve
- Wet-suit Extension Buckle for Diving
Hazard 4 Heavy Water Diver(TM) BlackTie: Titanium Tritium Dive-Watch -"A"
- Self-contained everglow tritium-vial lamps; Titanium case is light, strong, and hypoallergenic; High water resistance feature set.
- Tritium vials are not inset but 80% above the face surface; this makes them visible from the edges not just from above.
- Large, substantial, 50 mm high-vis design; Scratch-resistant sapphire crystal glass & crystal interior is anti-reflective coated.
- Moisture wicking map texture under the rubber strap, combined w/ relief trench & many buckle holes keep the wrist dry.
- WHAT'S INCLUDED: comes mounted with custom T.P.R. band, 1x military-grade thermoformed travel case.