There are many different types of luxury high end bath tubs on the market. Some people prefer deep tubs that fill up to their chin, while others might prefer smaller tubs that are easier to get in and out of. There are also different shapes and sizes of jets and waterfalls, so it can be hard to decide which one is best for you. Some people also like to add features like massage jets or hot stones to their bathtub.
Bath tubs come in all shapes and sizes. There are so many different types of bath tubs on the market, it can be hard to know which one is right for you. In this article, we will take a look at some of the most popular types of bath tubs and what each one has to offer.
The first type of bath tub is the alcove tub. This type of tub is designed to fit into a standard alcove in your bathroom. Alcove tubs are typically oval or rectangular in shape and they range in size from small to large.
Another popular type of bath tub is the freestanding tub. Freestanding tubs are not attached to any walls or fixtures in your bathroom. They are typically round or oval in shape and range in size from small to large. If you are looking for a bath tub that offers a lot of space and lots of style, an oval-shaped freestanding tub would be the best choice.
The next type of bath tub is a wall-mounted tub. Wall-mounted tubs are mounted on the wall of your bathroom. Wall-mounted tubs are typically round in shape and they have a smaller footprint than an oval-shaped freestanding bath tub.
- 1 Top Luxury High End Bath Tubs
- 2 Luxury High End Bath Tubs Benefits
- 3 Luxury High End Bath Tubs Buying Guide
- 4 Conclusion
Top Luxury High End Bath Tubs
ALFI brand AB1136
- FREE GIFT! Comes with a free wooden hanging basket to keep your bathing necessities easily accessible at all times
- Re-enforced by three electroplated iron wraps for durability and applied with black and gold paint to create a rustic classic look
- Includes polished chrome tub filler and hand held shower head
- Padded comfort head rest with chrome accents
- Pop-up chrome drain included
- Don't settle for a boring white bath tub, choose a Sinkology tub and make a statement
- Expertly crafted and finished by hand to make it uniquely yours
- Crafted using only the finest Pure Solid Copper
- Uncomprimised quality and workmanship
- Freestanding tub design turns your bath into a luxurious spa retreat
Freestanding Jetted Massage Hydrotherapy Bathtub
- Water Jet Pump included (1.0HP, 750W water pump), Full Body/Side Water Hydrotherapy Jets.
- Hand Held Shower Wand with flexible water line & side jet nozzles, Water Faucet, Drain assembly.
- Weight: 220Lbs. 1 Year Warranty, parts only. Ships LTL Freight with curbside/edge of the driveway delivery via lift gate.
- Outer Dimensions: 67" L x 34" W x 21" H, Power Requirements: 110v, 60hz, 15A dedicated circuit.
All Inclusive Package HLDS59FPK
- All lnclusive Double slipper Clawfoot Tub 59" long x 31" wide x 32" high at ends/25" center
- Includes solid brass tub faucet with handheld shower,drain and supply lines in your choice of finish
- Heavy duty CoreAcryl double walled acrylic tub body
- Built-in aluminum heat barrier
- Heavy cast iron ball and claw chromed feet
Empava 48 Inch Acrylic Luxury Freestanding Bathtub
- 【SPECIFICATIONS】Outer Dimension: 48" Long x 32" Wide x 31" Deep; Effective Tub Capacity: 55 Gallons;
- 【DURABLE CONSTRUCTION】The Empava freestanding tub is made out of 100% glossy white acrylic and reinforced with fiberglass for long lasting durability. Chrome Drain and Overflow included. Double Walled reinforce design bringing maximum insulation and keeping water at its desired temperature longer.
- 【AIR MASSAGE】The Modern Acrylic Massage Bathtub by Empava will help you relax and luxuriously wind down with the latest technology full coverage 48 pinholes air jet powered massage system. Gentle Air Massage, immerse yourself in thousands of tiny air bubbles, and relax to a soft tissue massage that aids in pain relief, muscle relaxation, and promotes oxygen and blood flow in your body.
- 【EASY INSTALLATION】All hardware is included with your Empava Massage Tub to make installation a breeze: Copper Drain, Faucet and Knobs and High Quality Plastic Shower Head, Overflow, and Jets.
- 【CERTIFICATION & 】UL Certified; 5-Year Limited that covers tub feet, drain, overflow, knobs, jets, and any leaks on the body. Besides, extremely solid package is applied to transport bathtubs to ensure a safe delivery.
Luxury High End Bath Tubs Benefits
When it comes to home improvement projects, few rank as high in terms of satisfaction as a new high end bath tub. Not only does it add value to your home, but it can also provide years of enjoyment and relaxation.
There are several reasons why a high end bath tub can be such a great investment. For one, they often come equipped with features that are not found on standard tubs, such as massage jets or heated seats.
They can also add a touch of luxury to your bathroom that is hard to replicate with other fixtures. And unlike a simple shower stall, a high end bathtub can be used for soaking and relaxing after a long day.
Another benefit of investing in a high end bathtub is that they often last longer than traditional models. They can be a great investment, as they often last longer than standard tubs. They are also more comfortable to use and can provide a relaxing experience after a long day.
High end tubs often come with more features than their less expensive counterparts. This can include things like built-in aromatherapy, massaging jets, and even heated seating. These extra features can make bathing much more enjoyable and relaxing.
Another benefit of high end bath tubs is that they often look much nicer than traditional models. They typically have more elaborate designs and can add a touch of luxury to any bathroom. The price of a high end bathtub will vary depending on the brand and the level of luxury. A good rule of thumb is to compare the tubs at several different stores and try to find one that has all the features you want.
They are often easier to clean than standard tubs, which can save you time and hassle.
When it comes to luxury, high-end bath tubs provide an incomparable experience. Not only are they aesthetically pleasing, but they also come with a range of benefits that other tubs can’t offer.
Some of the top benefits of high-end bath tubs include:
1. Increased Relaxation – One of the main reasons people choose to take baths is for relaxation. High-end bath tubs offer a more luxurious and relaxing experience than traditional tubs. This can be especially beneficial for those who suffer from stress or anxiety.
2. Increased Comfort – High-end bath tubs are often deeper and wider than traditional tubs, which makes them more comfortable to soak in. They also tend to have more ergonomic designs, which further enhances comfort.
3. Increased Safety – High-end bath tubs are safer to use than traditional tubs. They have more sturdy and safer sides, as well as additional safety features like handles and handrails. They can be made of materials that are less likely to break, while still being sturdy enough to support your weight.
4. Increased Functionality – Most high-end bath tubs and hot tubs have a variety of features that increase functionality and ease of use.
Luxury High End Bath Tubs Buying Guide
When it comes time to purchase a high end bath tub, there are several factors to consider. The first step is to determine the size and shape of the tub that will best fit your needs. There are several different types of bathtubs on the market, including clawfoot, pedestal, alcove, and freestanding tubs.
Once you’ve selected a style, you need to decide on the material. Bathtubs are available in porcelain enameled steel, cast iron, acrylic, or fiberglass. Acrylic and fiberglass tubs are generally lighter and less expensive than cast iron or porcelain tubs. However, they may not be as durable. Cast iron and porcelain tubs are heavier but more durable.
Finally, you’ll need to decide on the features you want in your new bathtub. Some of the most popular options include jets for water massage, chromotherapy (light therapy), and heated seats.
In conclusion, a luxury high end bath tub is a great investment for your home. They are beautiful additions that can add value to your property, and they are perfect for relaxation and pampering. If you are considering purchasing a luxury high end bath tub for your home, be sure to do your research and find the perfect one for you.